top of page
As Catholics, we are called to the Corporal Works of Mercy. Feed the hungry, give drinks to the thirsty, visit the prisoner, care for the dead . . . Here are local Acts of Mercy supported by the Catholic Deaf Community to consider and parish opportunities.
• Father's Heart -- Homeless lunches. Monthly sack lunches for 50 street people.
• Readers for ASL Liturgies at various parishes.
• Bible Study connection for our elderly Deaf Catholics.
• Religious Education and Lenten home groups.
• Deaf Women's Group and Deaf Men's Group.
• Youth Group Leader Assistant for monthly Youth and Young Adult Meetings.
Check your local Deaf Parish to connect in with other Deaf to see how you can volunteer and live out the Corporal Acts of Mercy.
bottom of page